Our products are manufactured in Vorarlberg, Austria. We offer top production quality standards and two years warranty against faulty workmanship. The patented ENJO Colour Indicator shows you when a product has lost its ability to clean.
ENJO care and application
THE RIGHT CARE
- Before first use, wash all ENJO fibres (except the Lint Glove).
- Machine wash ENJO fibres at 40-60°C in a washing net (all ENJOfils and the dishcloth in one washing net and all others in a second washing net). For light soiling, the fibre can also be rinsed with warm water only and a drop of Real Soap if necessary.
- Wash ENJO fibres with similar coloured textiles.
- Never use fabric softener or bleach when washing ENJO fibres.
- We recommend air-drying ENJO fibres.
- Do not dry ENJO fibres on a radiator or in a tumble dryer, as the resulting heat could cause the fibre tips to stick together, rendering the fibre strands ineffective.
- The fibres should always be kept clean and dry.
THIS IS HOW YOU APPLY THE FIBRES
- Roll up the wet fibre from top to bottom and press gently. Do not wring out lengthways!
- When cleaning with ENJO fibres use a circular wiping motion without pressure.
- There is a risk of abrasion with delicate materials. Therefore, you should test the cleaning effect of the ENJO fibre on an invisible spot beforehand.
- We recommend folding cloths such as the ENJOfil 2 to 3 times across the middle. This results in 4 to 8 areas of cloth surface that you can use for wet or dry cleaning.
- ENJO gloves are especially useful for cleaning large surface areas and will also protect your hands from injury due to sharp edges!
- Do not use fibres on a hot surface (hot cooking plates, ceramic hobs or grill units). Let these surfaces cool first or rinse them with cold water.
- Contact with sharp or rough surfaces may well result in tears to some delicate ENJO fibres, creating small holes. This does not affect the function of the products.
Damp THE FIBRE CORRECTLY
There are three simple ways to dampen your fibre.
- Dampen the fibre with water from the Spraybottle.
- Dampen the fibre with water from the Pumpbottle.
- Dampen one third of the fibre under the tap.
Here we show you how to dampen your fibre properly under the tap.
- Wet the top of the fibre.
- Roll water through evenly.
- Squeeze out any excess water.