How to take care of your ENJO products
Please follow these simple steps for optimum cleaning with ENJO products:
- Before first use, wash all fibres (except the Lint Glove).
- ENJO fibres don’t like: fabric softener, bleach, tumble-dryers, being wrung lengthways or dry cleaning.
- Do not leave dirty or wet Floorfibres on the Floorcleaner Plate to dry.
- Use a laundry bag when machine washing.
- For light soilage, rinse/wash fibres by hand.
- For medium/heavy soilage, machine wash fibres in water up to 60°C using liquid or powdered laundry detergent.
- Wash all ENJO fibres with similarly coloured cloth.
- After washing, hang fibres to dry.
- Occasionally wash the Floorcleaner Plate to remove dirt.
If you have questions, your ENJOpreneur will be happy to help.