ENJO respects your privacy.
ENJOpreneurs hold personal information from customers to fulfil your orders and requests. By making a purchase of ENJO products you have consented to allow your ENJOpreneur to contact you regarding customer service or ongoing ENJO special offers.
ENJO Canada makes every attempt to comply with CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation).
ENJO will not share your personal details with another company or person unless specifically required by law.
To check your customer records or remove yourself from our database, please contact your ENJOpreneur directly or contact ENJO Canada Head Office.
60 day money back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with your ENJO purchase or if any product does not perform as claimed, ENJO will replace the product or refund your money for a period of up to 60 days from the date of your order. Shipping and handling will not be refunded.
All ENJO fibres and tools carry a 2 year warranty against faulty workmanship. Any other ENJO items carry a 6 month warranty against faulty workmanship.
Products are only covered when used for their intended purpose and cared for in the way prescribed in the “Care & Application” instructions in the ENJO Brochure or on our website: enjo.ca.
Your Sales Confirmation Email is our proof of purchase and must be provided with any faulty product claim or 60 day money back claim.
For warranty claims or 60 day money back requests, please contact your ENJOpreneur.
ENJO Care and Application Tips
- Before first use, wash all ENJO fibres (except the Lint Glove and fibres for dusting and polishing).
- Never wash ENJO fibres using fabric softener or bleach.
- If fibres are very dirty or contain greasy deposits, they can be washed in the machine at the warm or hot setting. ENJO fibres should be hung up to dry after being washed.
- ENJO floor fibres should be rinsed out after each use and hung to dry. Do not allow to dry while dirty or on the Floorcleaner.
- Roll up the wet fibre from top to bottom and press gently. Do not wring out the fibre!
For more application tips check out our online brochure www.enjobrochure.ca.