At ENJO UK, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, buying our products either directly or via our network of resellers/ENJOpreneurs, or consenting to receive email marketing or communications from us you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to ENJO UK, Burgundy House, 24 The Forresters, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2FB.
1. Who are We?
We are ENJO UK. We offer ingenious, environmentally friendly products that are handmade in Austria, make life easier, promote health and well-being and save you time and money.
2. How do We collect information from You?
We obtain information about You when you make a purchase with us either online, directly or via our network of resellers. With your consent We also hold your email contact details so we are able to write to You from time to time to update You with any promotions, news or product information / updates.
For example, exclusive offers and news are sent at regular intervals throughout the year to members of our Diamond Club, ENJOpure Home Customers and ENJO Ambassadors. We also collect data when You use our Site and complete form information. For example, when You contact us about products and services, enquire about becoming an ENJOpreneur (reseller) / an ENJO Distributor, or if You register to receive one of our newsletters.
3. What type of information is collected from You?
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- IP address (when you login online)
- Data collection via cookies – SEE POINT 10
- If You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions (via credit or debit cards) You carry out through our Site or with our team of resellers and of the fulfilment of your orders. However, we never store your payment details.
- Information submitted when You enter a competition or promotion or when You respond to a survey and/or when You report a problem with our Site.
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site (where applicable), subscribing to our services (where applicable), ordering goods through our Site, personalising our Site with your preferences, posting material or requesting further services
- If You purchase a product either directly or via our network of resellers your card information is not held but encrypted and sent via a third party payment gateway who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
4. Sensitive Personal Information
Generally We do not seek to collect “sensitive personal information” – that is, information relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinion; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual orientation; criminal records. We recommend that You do not provide such information to us. If You choose to do so for any reason, this will mean that You have given (and We accept) your explicit consent for Us to use that information for the reasons described in this Policy, or as explained at the time You provide the information.
5. How is your Information used?
We collect and use the following information about You:
- To keep You up to date on your journey to having an ENJOpure home
- To notify You when your ENJO Fibres or products are due to expire to allow You to renew the necessary items for your home
- To protect your product warranty on all items purchased to ensure we are able to continue to provide outstanding customer service
- To fulfill your orders and requests
- To make regular service calls
- For the administration of the Site
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for your device
- To provide You with information, products or services that You expressly request from Us or which We feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Seek your views or comments on the services We provide
- Notify You of changes to our services
- To process an enquiry from you for more information on our products and services, details on how to become an ENJOpreneur, or an enquiry about becoming our next ENJO Distributor
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations, for example VAT records. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract You hold with us.
6. Who has access to your information?
We have never sold nor do We have foreseeable plans to sell or otherwise transfer your User Information to unaffiliated third parties unless required to by law.
7. Your rights
If you have consented to Us sending You any Communications You have the right to change your mind and ask us not to send You any or all Communications. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookies policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any personal information to these websites.
8. How You can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. The Data Protection Act 2018, applies the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation standards and gives you the right to access information held about You and for You to request that changes be made to this information if it is inaccurate or not up-to-date. This can be done using the Contact section on the Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information ENJO UK hold about You. Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at: ENJO UK, Burgundy House, 24 The Forresters, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2FB.
9. Where/how We store your information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services (i.e. management of survey processes etc.). By submitting your personal information to us, You agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
All information You provide to Us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password which enables You to access certain parts of our Site, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone.
10. Use of ‘Cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our Site.
11. Aged 16 or Under
We are mindful to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever You provide us with personal information.
12. Review of this Policy
Date Last Amended: Monday 8th July 2019